Driver’s license services provided: Renewals, Address changes, Duplicates, Real IDs
We cannot process anything for A, B, or C Class CDLs.
Can Be Renewed up to 180 days prior to Expiration.
• Proper Identification
• Collection of the applicant’s social security number
• Successful passing of vision test
• Proof of current liability insurance, if applicable
• Proof of Louisiana residency
• Successful completion of required tests, if applicable
Beginning May 3, 2023, Louisiana residents will need to present a REAL ID compliant license/ID, or another acceptable form of identification, for accessing federal facilities, entering nuclear power plants, and boarding commercial air-crafts.
All applicants for initial issuance of a REAL ID driver’s license or identification card must provide proof of the following:
- Evidence of lawful status in the United States
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Two (2) proofs of principal residence
Further information on these requirements can be found here: Real ID – Louisiana Office of Motor Vehicles
Duplicate/Lost License / ID Card:
A duplicate license or identification card may be issued when a license or identification card has been lost, stolen, or mutilated.
Proper identification must be presented unless the applicant can be identified through the Department’s Photo Retrieve program.
• if the license will expire within 90 days, the transaction must be processed as a renewal.
• If the license will expire within 180 days, the applicant has the option to renew.
Skip the wait
Come to Belle’s Auto Title LLC for all your title needs! Our priority is to help you stay on schedule and get you back on the road!